Closing Date Extended:Agrarian Development Officer Department of Agrarian Development 2020
DEPARTMENT OF AGRARIAN DEVELOPMENT
State Ministry of Paddy & Grain, Organic Food, Vegetables, Fruits, Chilies, Onion and Potato Cultivation Promotion, Seed Production and Advanced Technology Agriculture
LIMITED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS TO AGRARIAN DEVELOPMENT OFFICER GRADE II OF THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRARIAN DEVELOPMENT – 2020
1) AS per the order issued by the Public Service Commission on PSC / EST / 3/1/44/2012 and revising the recruitment procedure for the post of Agrarian Development Officer dated 07.04.2021 with the field / Official Offices of the Department of Agrarian Development 2 – Recruitment Scheme for Service Category (MN 05 – 2006 A) Under Limited Recruitment 7.3.2. Approval has been granted to revise the qualifications mentioned in and to call back the applications for the recruitment competitive examination for the above post. The following amendments will be made in order to implement that rule.
2) Amendments published in the Gazette Notification No. 2,200 – 2020 dated 29th October 2020 in the Gazette of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka dated 04th December 2020 and Nos. 2,213-2021 dated 29th January, “Limited Competitive Examination for the Recruitment of Officers to the Grade II Agrarian Development Officer of the Department of Agrarian Development 2020” Examination Announcement Application Call Date and Eligibility for Approved Recruitment are as follows: Amendments are made in accordance with paragraph 03 mentioned
3) Paragraph 3 of the above notice :
(a) Should have a degree from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission, have been confirmed in a departmental post in the Department of Agrarian Development and have completed a satisfactory period of 5 years
(b) GCE (O/L) Examination with Sinhala / Tamil / English Language, Mathematics and two other subjects.
It will be amended who have made permanent In the post as an officer who has completed 5 years of satisfactory service in grade two of Agricultural Research and Production Assistant in the Agrarian Development Department or Agrarian Service Center Management who have passed at least six subjects (06), not more than twice and passed at least one subject (01) (except General Examination and English) at the GCE (Advanced Level) Examination.
4) The last date for calling applications is May 31,2021.
Examination Date: – This examination will be held on a date to be decided by the Commissioner General of
Submitting Applications: – Should be sent by registered post only to
Commissioner General of Examinations,
Organizations (Corporate and Foreign Examinations) Branch,
Department of Examinations, Sri Lanka,
PO Box 1503,
5) Further, according to the Gazette Notifications published in the Gazette Notification of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka dated 29th October 2020, 29th October 2020 and 04th December 2,205-2020 and 29th January 20, 202020, none of the candidates who applied for the above examination not required to re-apply for this exam.
6) Apart from the amendments to paragraphs 03 and 04 mentioned above in this notification, the other provisions mentioned in Gazette Notification No. 2,200 dated October 29, 2020 remain in force.
A. H. M. L. ABEYRATHNE,
Commissioner General of Agrarian Development.
On 06th day of May 2021.
Department of Agrarian Development,
No.42, Srimath Marcus Fernando Mawatha,
P. O. Box 537,
Tamil | Sinhala
Tamil | Sinhala
Tamil | Sinhala | English
More Competitive Exams:
- Uva Province Vacancies
- Police STF Vacancies
- Sports Officer Vacancies
- Southern Province Graduate Teaching
- Northern Province Graduate Teaching