Management Assistant University of Jaffna
UNIVERSITY OF JAFFNA, SRI LANKA
Applications are hereby invited up to 30th November 2021 from suitably qualified persons for the following post.
POST OF MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (SHROFF), GRADE III
- Should have passed G.C.E(Ordinary Level) Examination in six subjects at one sitting with credit passes in
i) Sinhala Language/ Tamil Language
ii) English Language/ English Literature
- Should have passed in all subjects at G.C.E.(Advanced Level) examination (except the Common General Paper) at one sitting. One of the subjects should be Accountancy.
- Preference will be given to those who possess the following;
1) An acceptable qualification in computer applications of not less than six (06) months
duration obtained from a recognized institute.
2) Two years of experience in the use of computer application packages
Age: Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years of age on 30.11.2021
Salary Scale : U-MN1 (IIIA) – Rs.30,725-17×300-35,825 p.m
Selection: By Written Examination and Interview
Note: Age limit is not applicable for applicants in the Government departments/ State corporations and statuary bodies.
- Allowances approved by the University Grants Commission.
- Membership in Universities Provident fund and Universities Pension Scheme in the University System.
- Gratuity payment.
- Employment trust fund.
- Free Medical Care.
Applications should be on a specified form issued by the University. Application Form, University specified pay-in-voucher and other particulars for the above posts can be downloaded only from here.
Applicants should deposit the Application Fee of Rs.100.00 at any branch of the People’s Bank in favor of the University of Jaffna Collection Account Number: 9700 0009 0000 387. A copy of the Bank Deposit Slip should be attached with the application as proof of the payment of the Application Fee.
Sample Deposit Slip is given below:
Copies of certificates in support of the Educational/Professional qualifications and experience as of the closing date of the applications must be attached to the applications.
The envelope containing the duly filled application form must bear Title of the Post as Management Assistant (Shroff) on its top left-hand corner and either hand-delivered or sent under registered post to reach the Office of the Deputy Registrar/ Non-Academic Establishments, University of Jaffna, P.O. Box 57, Thirunelvely, Jaffna on or before 30.11.2021.
Applicants from Government Departments, State Corporations, and Statutory Bodies should apply through their Heads of respective Institutions. Advance copies of applications may be sent in the first instance. However, no such applicant will be considered for appointment if the application routed through the Head of Department is not received.
Incomplete and illegible applications and applications that are received after the closing date and without the copies of certificates will be rejected without intimation.
UNIVERSITY OF JAFFNA.
Recent Vacancy: Sri Lanka Courts Book Binders Service 2021