Management Trainees 2023 – Sri Lankan Airlines
• Department NameHuman Resources
• Application Closing Date28/12/2023
• Industry: Airline – Aviation
• City: Katunayake
• Province: Western
• Country: Sri Lanka
• Postal Code: 11450
Sri Lankan Airlines Ltd (SLA), the national carrier of Sri Lanka operates with a network of destinations throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Australia. The airline has a strong presence in Maldives and Southern India. Sri Lankan is a member of the ‘oneworld’ alliance.
The Game Changers (Management Trainee Programme)
We are poised to reach new heights in the days and months to come, having embarked on a sustained but fast track turnaround strategy to optimize on market opportunities, the national carrier is prepared to add wind beneath its wings with the right people, who possess the leadership vision and drive. Equipped with some of the best personnel in the national industry of travel, tourism and aviation, SriLankan delightfully expects to absorb dynamic and vibrant individuals to our family.
The Game Changers will be assured a full exposure to the thriving industry of tourism and aviation, with a fast-track career growth opportunity, subjection to international platforms and exploration, and a spirited, dynamic work culture that enhances one’s personality. The ideal candidate would benefit from thorough training by highly skilled professionals, and unmatched guidance, ascertaining ease and urge for rapid growth, both career and personal.
We believe in picking those with the right attitude and hone their skills to develop them for the future. Spotlight is now on for qualified and energetic youth who would be our Future Leaders through the Management Trainee Programme.
Candidates should possess:
• Fully completed degree with a class from a recognized University/Institute certified by University Grants Commission ( UGC) or full Professional Qualification equivalent to a degree in either:
Mathematics, Statistics, Physical Science, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Marketing, Commerce, Tourism & Hospitality Management. LLB , CIMA, ICASL & Chartered Management.
• Candidates should be Sri Lankan citizens, aged between 21 to 28 years as at 28th December 2023.
• Candidates who excel at the selection process will be offered a training contract.
• Upon successful completion of the training contract, candidates will be offered employment as Executives.
We are an equal opportunity company, and influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process which will be purely based on performance and merit.
Please note that we will correspond with you within a month of closing the advertisement in the event your application is shortlisted for consideration.
Sri Lanka Atomic Energy Board Vacancies 2023|