Management Trainees – Board of Investment of Sri Lanka
BOARD OF INVESTMENT OF SRI LANKA
VACANCY POST: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
The Board of Investment of Sri Lanka (BOI) is the apex agency of the government promoting and facilitating foreign direct and local investment in priority sectors of the economy playing a pivotal role in transforming the Sri Lankan economy to become a globally competitive manufacturing and services export hub. The BOI is seeking energetic, dynamic, and enthusiastic young individuals with high integrity and stamina for hard work to be recruited as Management Trainees. Applications are invited from suitably qualified Sri Lankan young academics and professionals to join the BOI as Management Trainees.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
(For External Job Applicants)
Every Applicant :
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Should be Physically and mentally fit to discharge the duties of the post well and to serve in any part of the island as instructed by the Management of the BOI.
- Should be of excellent moral character
Other Requirements :
1. Method of Selection: Through one or more structured interviews and evaluations done through an Assessment Centre at the discretion of the Management.
2. Period of Training: The period of training will be one year. Those who complete the one-year period of training satisfactorily will be considered to be absorbed into the permanent cadre at the Junior Manager level at the appropriate salary scale.
3. Those who do not possess the required qualifications as of the closing date will not be eligible to apply for this post and any application not meeting the required qualifications will be rejected without any notice.
4. It is mandatory to upload scanned copies of the result transcript/s of the degree programme/s and certificates of professional qualifications that meet the eligibility criteria for the above post.
5. Candidates who fail to submit originals of relevant documents/ certificates at the interview/s will not be considered under any circumstance to be appointed for this post.
6. Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification.
7. The BOI reserves the right to decide the shortlisting process of candidates, the number of positions to be filled, or to postpone/cancel the recruitment process. 8. For any clarification could be reached on 0112427189 during office hours.
|Notice – English