Moratuwa University BIT External Degree Application 2023
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION
1. You must email the certified copies of the following on the request and must produce the originals at the verification interview.
- Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of the ID Card/details page of the Passport
- G.C.E. (O/L) Certificate
- G.C.E. (A/L) Certificate or Index Number (for 2021 A/L Students)
- Z. Score
- Copy of bank slip after paying the application fee of Rs 1,000 (Application fee of Rs. 1,000/- should be paid to University of Moratuwa account No. 70993353 at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon)
- Other Academic Certificates
2. Other Academic Qualification: (Applicants who expect to seek admission from alternative qualifications other than A/L shall indicate details of such alternative qualifications for consideration. ( For the alternative qualifications visit www.codl.lk > “BIT@UOM” page)
3. Please note that candidates who do not have 3 passes in G.C.E. (A/L) or equivalent and seek admission through alternative qualifications should pass the Aptitude Test conducted by the University.
|Application Form||Apply Online|