University of Sri Jayewardenepura Aptitude Test 2021 | B.Sc. Honours in Sports Science & Management
DEPARTMENT OF SPORTS SCIENCE
University Admissions for the Academic Year 2020/2021
B.Sc. Honours in Sports Science & Management
The University of Sri Jayewardenepura (USJ) calls applications for the Aptitude Test to select candidates to follow B.Sc. Honours in Sports Science & Management degree programme based on results of G.C.E. (A/L) Examination 2020.
To be eligible for admission to the above-mentioned degree programme, candidates should have obtained at least ‘S’ grades in any three subjects at the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination (Please refer the University Admissions Handbook 2020/21).
The Aptitude Test will be conducted in English Medium and expected to be conducted online under the following components.
|Theory Test||To test candidates’ knowledge related to Sports Science & Management|
|Practical Test||To evaluate candidates’ physical fitness qualities|
|Sports Achievements||To evaluate candidates’ sports achievements at International, National, Provincial, District and Zonal levels|
-Candidates should upload scanned copies of certificates of their highest sports achievements within the past five years (2016–2020) along with the application.
All information related to the Aptitude Test procedures will be posted in this website.
University of Sri Jayewardenepura Aptitude Test 2021
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Applicants should apply online via the link Apply Online for the Aptitude Test!
- Applicants should pay a fee of 1,000/= to the Account Number 097-1-001-7-001-4075 (People’s Bank) in favour of University of Sri Jayewardenepura and upload a copy of the bank slip/proof of payment.
Please indicate your National Identity Card (NIC) number on the bank payment slip (in the space reserved for ‘Purpose’ on the cash deposit slip/Online Transfers/CDM – Cash Deposit Machines)
- Applicants should provide a valid email address because information regarding the applications and the Aptitude Test procedures will be communicated to applicants via email.
- Applicants should prepare the following documents before they start the application submission procedure and should rename each document with their NIC number and document name (e.g. 2001xxxxxxxx_NICFront).
- A soft copy of a recent passport size colour photograph of the applicant (e.g. 2001xxxxxxxx_Photo)
- Scanned copies of both sides of the NIC (e.g. 2001xxxxxxxx_NICFront; 2001xxxxxxxx_NICBack)
- Scanned copies of the certificates of applicants’ highest sports achievements within the past five years (2016 – 2020) at the following levels
- International level
- National level
- Provincial level
- District level
- Zonal level
(Applicants are allowed to upload up to three certificates for each level)
The copies of the certificate must be renamed accordingly (e.g. National-level sports certificate 1 should be renamed as: 2001xxxxxxxx_National_1)
- A scanned copy of proof of application fee payment/bank deposit slip (e.g. 2001xxxxxxxx_Slip).
The closing date for the online application submission is 10th June 2021.
For further information, please contact:
- Dept. of Sports Science, Faculty of Applied Sciences, USJ: 0112881530, 0714294985 (Email: email@example.com)
- Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Applied Sciences, USJ: 0112881509
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
View All Aptitude Ads in One Post